The jacket of the output:
Bleaching in the Batik look
to bleach, you need some rubbers, a bucket, gloves and bleach (eg. Eau de Javer from the DM)
With the rubber, knotting to jacket and place them in a bucket with the Bleimittel. I’ve stretched that for safety’s sake with a little water. Then a few hours to soak, until the jacket is bright enough, then take out and wash on low temperature.
Create colorize and gradients.
You need batik and Färbefarbe for the first time in different colors, a bucket, salt, ties and gloves.
So again the jacket with rubber edited and started with dye.
I the whole jacket in pink let light pink started as a base color, so in colour, but different than any 20 minutes on the Pack with, but only a few, and the color less intense because I wanted to have the curves gently. Then cold wash. New bathroom, new rubber and this time what yellow on it. Same procedure, except that I have this time not completely immersed the jacket, but only parts of the jacket. Finally I used then turquoise, which I has automatically responds with the other colors and I had in my color spectrum with this so green and violet.
Then allow the jacket to dry.
For this step, you should can work around a little with the sewing machine and bring patience. You so sew on the sleeves and back creates a template for the Ankh. Then back cut out the pattern and the fabric just placed, fixed with pins and sewn on.
For the jacket I’ve used mainly cone studs, around 200 pieces, which can be folded to. Costs: approx. EUR 20 and on the shoulder screws rivets, 14 St., cost: approx. EUR 7. You can buy such rivets and others on eBay.
To attach, you need a lot of patience, strength, primarily a small pair of pliers, a pair of scissors and a small knife.
Attach then with the hands that push rivets and from the other side. Wall approximately 5 hours.
For the pimp of the entire jacket so I cost EUR 60 for studs, faux leather and dye and an expenditure of approximately 10 hours of work. The result, which was worth but definitely!