I’m addicted to look fashion blogs. I admit, and so do you know almost every day with inputs of new looks. The only downside is that most of these girls, once touched the sky and fame forget low-cost firms and bet on looks where the leading brands they are the protagonists. But today we are inspired by them to achieve similar but more affordable outfits.
For the white and beige
- Blouse with side lacing of Zara, 39.95 euro.
- Skirt high waist made of Mango, 39.99 Euro suede.
- Karen Walker, 221,58 Euro sunglasses.
- Adjustable espadrilles from Asos, 20,55 euros.
- Cross bag from Asos, 38.35 euros.
The power of the breastplate (and the sailor striped)
- Peto cowboy with wide leg and Asos, 60,99 euros contrast stitching.
- Crop top with stripes of Stradivarius, 4.95 EUR.
- Slip on of Bershka, 19.99 EUR.
- Sunglasses Aviator style of Spitfire, 31,02 EUR.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE PERFECT SUMMER GLOW
How to Make a Lottery Ticket Tree with the NJ Lottery for …
Camila Cabello L’Oreal Spokesperson
Fun Fruit With Thread Spools
30 Great Crochet Shawl Patterns 2017
Serum 101: The Expert Guide to Why, When and What to Use
43 Perfect Short Hairstyles for Fine Hair in 2018
SIMPLE CROCHET CARDIGAN.
Tropical Rum Punch Recipe
YouTube Star Teni Panosian’s Favorite Beauty Products For …
Win your ultimate holiday outfit from hush *closed …
Patriotic Sensory Bottle for Memorial Day or 4th July Activity
30 Glamorous Eye Makeup Ideas for Dramatic Look
Boston Cream Icebox Cake – 12 Tomatoes
Beauty Beats At The CHOAMVA14
Disney Princess Hair Inspiration for Your Wedding
The Cure Piano Sheet Music
Word Christmas Borders Templates for Free – Halloween …
Marinated Shrimp and Summer Vegetable Quinoa Bowls
The Best Makeup Products For Oily Skin