Baboom! Kapow! Zas! You Ought! I they loved the comics small. And not the plot itself, so had no idea that he would (or I cared), I liked to see the effect of shock in the role. And it is that a great onomatopoeia framed with colorful caught my attention above all. And now back to my childhood with This trend so funny.
When I saw for the first time the comic collection of 3.1 Phillip Lim I thought: ‘ this guy that is has Pinar de?’ But as the weeks pass is liking me more and more and more, but not so much as to leave me more than 300 euros in a jersey. Later Markus Lupfer It launched its version with paillettes, but the price was the same. Yes, the fashion is very fleeting and I fear that this trend will be more, so I would not dare to invest in it.
Thinking about purchasing a cost-effective version?
But the truth is that I’ve been bitten by the bug that want to combine a similar shirt with jeans and sneakers or make bizarre combinations for the days that I have the feeling Bradshaw uploaded by montera. Therefore, firms low cost present us with their more economical versions, because if we like something we must not let it pass.
- Ka-Pow sweatshirt in White’s Oasap, 76 dollars.
- Jersey with a woman crying of Sheinside, 38,40 dollars.
- Black with orange letters of Primark, 14 euros.
- Grey sweatshirt from Topshop, 28 lbs.
- Wool and Navy Blue of New look, 29.99 pounds.
But if what you want is not a jersey, but the version t-shirt You can also find your model. That Yes, the colours and the forms vary, will stay with any of them?
- White lettered fluoride of ASOs, 27,78 euros.
- In the form of micro top and long sleeve of Nasty Gal.
- Black with gold tulled of Zara TRF, 15.95 EUR.
It gives ‘the’ touch to your outfit
And if what you want is just a fun touch You can opt for the most original necklaces of the moment. Leave jewelry at home and wears one of these disparate models.
- Collar with plate in Fuchsia pink of ASOs, 6.25 euros.
- Necklace with yellow letters of Hannah Zakari, 22 pounds.
- With metal plate of River Island, 5 pounds.
- Touched the hair of Etsy, 15 lbs.