Bimba & Lola Gets dark and somewhat sinister in the campaign of his collection autumn-winter 2014. The model Caroline Schürch poses with items from the collection in dark colors and clothes of hair in a campaign in which Julia Sarr-Jamois, one of the Queens of the street style, works as a stylist.
And the British, Director of I-d Magazine is the stylist responsible for dressing the Swiss model Caroline Schürch and of devising the still-lifes with the collection autumn/winter 2014 of the Spanish firm accessories. Coats of hair, a material which also covers the clutch and the Red bag with which poses Schurch in two of the images of the campaign, they share protagonism with velour Tracksuits and printed bags of rigid aspect.
See complete gallery» Bimba Y Lola catalogue autumn-inviern0 2014 (5 photos)
More advertising campaigns on Jezebel
- Alexander Wang put us in prison this fall-winter 2014
- Kate Moss again 5 years later as the image of Stella McCartney autumn/winter 2014
- Daria Werbowy returns as face of Celine this autumn/winter 2014
- Edie Campbell takes his family to the Lanvin campaign
- Calvin Klein and MyTheresa opt for Lottie Moss. The hermanisima is back
- Man’s best friend is also fashion campaigns